The Krogmann BaleHandler – Hydraulic balebed / flatbed for pickup trucks built to handle big round hay bales by Krogmann Manufacturing, Sabetha, Kansas.
Farmers and ranchers lift and move big bales with flatbed pickup trucks, engineered with hydraulic arms.
Bale bed side view.
Bales on bale bed white Dodge.
7 1/2' Long bale bed on short wheelbase pickup.
4-door dually bed pickup.
Bale bed Lift Closeup
Headache rack lights
Krogmann’s BaleHandler is excellent bale bed/flatbed equipment for standard and dually trucks available in 7' or 8' widths. With its lifting capacity of 2500 pounds, this machinery is for the serious cattlemen, sportsmen and livestock agricultural producers served throughout the United States. Krogmann Bale Beds are for new or older pickups. The package includes standard features which make Krogmann the preferred choice. Optional components such as custom building for shorter or longer pickup beds and third spool valves offer flexibility to fit unique needs around the farm and ranch. Engine driven or all electric models are available. Contact Krogmann with questions or to get more information.
Krogmann engineering doesn't stop with the hydraulic Bale Bed they manufacture. Another of our products, the Carry-All, handles 4-wheelers, small equipment and materials on the farm and ranch and is used to hydraulically lift, haul and dump. We also manufacture across-the-bed, underbody side toolboxes.
Krogmann BaleBed Standard Features and Specifications
- Recessed 30,000 lb. Gooseneck Ball
- Rear Drop Hitch
- Double Headache Rack
- Extendable Spinners
- Steel Sides
- Sealed Beam LED Taillights
- Sealed Beam Back-up Lights
- Toggle Switch Controls
- Pioneer Quick Couplers
- Single Wheel Pickup 7' Bed Width
- Single Wheel Pickup 9' Bed Length
- Dual Wheel Pickup 8' Dually Bed Width
- Dual Wheel Pickup 9' Dually Bed Length
- 2500 lb. Lifting Capacity
- Fully Synchronized Squeeze Cylinders
- 3 Year Warranty – The longest warranty in the industry!
Feedback proves Krogmann’s “workhorse reliability and satisfaction”.
“I believe the Krogmann Bale Bed is the most outstanding bed on the market. I like the features this bed has over the competition.” Roger Miller, Booker, TX
“We’ve used Krogmann Bale Beds for everything you can think of - from loading granaries, posts, cattle chutes, panels and everything in-between. We have two of them, can’t and wouldn’t be without one.” Berle Jamison, Ashby, NE
“I think, the Krogmann Bale Bed is the most economical bed on the market. I’ve had my Bale Bed for about 5 years now and had very little trouble. It’s simply a good buy.” Roger Burdick, Circleville, KS
Please call for further information or stop by for a demonstration.
- 1/8" deck plate with heavy 3" channel iron cross members on a 5" channel iron main frame offers a tough, long lasting bed for many years to come.
- Arms fold down on top of the bed to make self-forming sides.
- Cylinders are enclosed in the rear tube for safety and durability, with end cap access.
- Clean design has less area to catch hay and bind.
- 30,000 lb. recessed gooseneck ball under trap door.
- Spinners, set above the bed, do not have to be removed when setting down the arms. They will not hit the bed and will manually extend up to 16" for ease in putting bales in feeders.
- Rear access door hinges forward so cylinder doesn’t damage it. Flush mounted stainless steel hinges make a smooth surface.
- Custom-built shorter or longer beds. Optional third spool valve for constant on.
- Across-the-bed toolbox 70"L x 10"H x 20"W – complete with stainless steel hinges, tray and gas shock.
- Side toolboxes 30"L x 17"H x 12"W – standard size of 12 ga. steel with stainless steel hinges and latch. Complete with dual chains which offer enough support so the door can be used as a step.
- New 8' wide bed or flared standard bed for dually pickups.
- Carry-All attachment lets you lift, haul and dump.
- The Krogmann Bale Bed looks great on new pickups or older models!
- Haul two big bales with ease from the comfort of your pickup.
|Width:||Single: 7' Dually: 8'|
|Lifting Capacity:||2500 lbs.|
|Pump:||Engine driven or all-electric|
|Lift Cylinder:||One 4' X 20"|
|Fully Synchronized Squeeze Cylinders||Enclosed in the rear tube of the bed with easy access|
|Recessed Gooseneck Ball||30,000 lb. ball|
|Electric Solenoid Valve||Toggle switch controls|
|Hinged Arms||Close to 3', open to 7'|
|Spinners||Manually extend up to 16", removable|
|Construction:||1/8" deck plate, 5" channel iron main frame, 3" channel iron cross members, 5" X 5" X 3/8" structural tubing|
|Toolboxes:||12 ga. steel, stainless steel latch and hinges, gas shock|